LCoF anti-friction treatments have been developed to improve the performance of mechanical elements through the maximum reduction of the static and dynamic coefficient of friction even in the presence of corrosive environments.
These are mainly composed of PTFE, which besides being an excellent solid lubricant allows to improve the characteristics of high performance mechanical components.
The main advantages of LCoF anti-friction coatings can be summarized as follows:
- absence of direct metal-to-metal contact
- very low coefficient of friction (from 0.05 to 0.020)
- static friction coefficient lower than the dynamic one
- eliminazione dello stick-slip
- corrosion protection
- reduction of heat and friction noise
Thanks to our team of professionals, to our experience and flexibility we are able to also process customized anti-friction coatings for mechanical elements.