DryLub treatments avoid the direct metal-metal contact between the treated component and its antagonist, therefore they allow to drastically reduce the adhesive wear and to considerably limit the risk of a possible seizure.
The application of the lubrication and anti-seize treatment is carried out with a low temperature working cycle, thanks to which we can also process metals and alloys that are sensitive to thermal deformation or components with very small dimensional tolerances.
The main advantages of DryLub solid lubricant treatments can be summarized in:
- anti-seize effect
- no metal-to-metal contact
- reduced coefficient of friction
- elimination of the stick-slip
- reduction of heat and noise generated by friction
- excellent temperature resistance from -195 ° C